Gympie Carpet, Vinyl and Blinds Services

Our Services

We offer a full range of Carpets, Vinyl, Blinds, and all Floor Covering Services, Sales, Service and Installation in Gympie and surrounds. At Dodt’s Floorcoverings, our installers are up to date with all the latest installation practices and procedures from Domestic installs to Large commercial projects. You can be sure that ‘We’ve got you covered’.

Measure Twice, Cut Once…..

At Dodts Floor Coverings, we pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time. When you use our free measure and quote offer, you can be guaranteed that it will fit just right, the first time! We have over 30 years’ experience in the floor and window covering industry, so you can be assured that we know what we are talking about!

You can also be assured that 99% of our carpets and blinds are Australian made and the other 1% just isn’t made in Australia at the moment. We also have monthly carpet, vinyl and blinds specials which will save you hundreds of dollars when you buy from our stock specials.

So, if you are on tight budget, we can still help you get something perfect for your home or business! Dodts Floorcoverings was started by Len Dodt 40 years ago after he hung up his carpet laying tools.

Fun Fact:

Len was responsible for many cows getting pregnant! Nothing suss, he was the local artificial inseminator and was well known in the cattle industry for many many years. Malcolm (Len’s son) was also a carpet and blinds installer from 1985 until around 2000 when he took over the day to Day running of the business from Len. Now that is a family business!

Dodts Floorcoverings

Mal now is at the helm as a partner in the business, but he doesn’t just sell your carpets and blinds, he is still on the tools installing the blinds and awnings.

Happy business woman working on her computer

Also, on the Dodts Floorcovering team is Vicki who is in store to assist with all of your questions.

I've got my whole office

To round off the team, we also have Charles, who is Mal’s right hand man in both the shop and on the tools installing. Charles is always ready to help.

Dodts Floorcoverings locals for a lifetime.

Here are the services that we provide:

Flooring Services – Vinyl Installation, Carpet Installation, Timber Services, Laminate Services, and More!

Blinds Services – Blind installation, Blind Cleaning

Sidings Services – Sidings Installation, Sidings Cleaning

Client’s Testimonial

[ra_testimonial style=”s17″ title=”Jody Allen”]We always use Mal’s services – we trust him so much, we don’t really even ask for a quote – cause we know he always looks after us! Thanks Mal![/ra_testimonial][ra_testimonial style=”s17″ title=”Trent Turner”]Best little carpet shop in Gympie![/ra_testimonial]

Dodts Floorcoverings and Blinds Gympie

Mon-Fri: 08.30 – 16.30 | Sat 9:00 – 11:00
Call Now: 0754826988